Ondat is hiring a talented Kubernetes (Golang) Developer to help extend our product further into the Kubernetes and cloud-native ecosystems.
An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. Ondat is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
Kubernetes Operators are core components of the Ondat product, from managing installation, performing upgrades, to feature implementation. You will be expanding our use of the operator pattern within Ondat and ensuring that our users have a seamless experience, irrespective of the Kubernetes distribution they choose.
You’ll have experience working with Kubernetes in a development capacity, be knowledgeable about the Kubernetes ecosystem, and be comfortable working in open-source communities.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build new features with a focus on Kubernetes integration
- Develop and test the complete system running in Kubernetes
- Improve and maintain build, test and release tooling
- Integrate with Kubernetes distributions such as OpenShift and Rancher
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Requirements for the role
- Golang development expertise
- Building frameworks and package design
- Testing tools
- Automation with public CI/CD tools (Github Actions, CircleCI, Travis-CI)
- Basic Linux/Unix systems administration skills
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
- Working with the Kubernetes API
- Kubebuilder and/or Operator SDK – understanding of the controller pattern
- Kubernetes community involvement or open source development and collaboration
Ondat is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premises or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to email@example.com. No new recruiters please.